Chicken contains vitamins C, E, etc., with a high proportion of protein content, many types, and high digestibility. It is easily absorbed and utilized by the body. It is low in fat and can quickly replenish the protein needed by the body.
It is especially suitable for some people with low immunity, weak spleen and stomach, weak constitution, and postpartum.
Chicken is generally paired with some vitamin-rich vegetables, which can promote the absorption of nutrients in muscles, such as tomatoes and carrots.
Chicken salad is nutritious and a delicious fat-reducing meal for summer. Come and learn with me!
Ingredients: Wash and slice the chicken breast, add 2g chopped basil, 2g black pepper, 2 minced garlic, 1 small pepper, and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
1. After stirring well, marinate for about 15 minutes.
2. Add in the marinated chicken breast and fry slowly over low heat. Add the right amount of pepper. If you like spicy food, you can also add chili powder at this time.
3. Cut green peppers and cucumbers into thin slices, slice onions, wash okra, and cut them into small pieces for later use. (you can add your favorite vegetables)
4. Pour a small amount of olive oil into the pot, heat it over medium heat, add onions and green peppers and saute until fragrant, turn to low heat.
5. Add lettuce to the plate as a base, and place the sauteed onions and green peppers.
6. Put in the chicken breast. Garnish with broccoli.
7. Of course, you can also prepare some fruits, such as apples.
Ingredients: 30 grams of chicken, 1 broccoli, 1 carrot, the appropriate amount of peas, 1/2 boiled egg, salad dressing, and the appropriate amount of tomato sauce.
1. Cook and chop the chicken, and cook and chop the eggs, broccoli, carrots, and peas.
2. Prepare the dressing with salad dressing and ketchup.
3. Add the ingredients to the sauce and mix well.
Ingredients: 1 egg, 200 grams of chicken breast, an appropriate amount of sweet potato, 100 grams of lettuce, a small number of cherry tomatoes, an appropriate amount of black pepper, an appropriate amount of salt, and an appropriate amount of olive oil.
1. Choose a good chicken breast, and marinated it with a little olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
2. Fry the chicken breasts over medium heat, preferably at low temperature and slow roasting, until golden brown on both sides, and there is no red blood inside when cut. It's fine without it.
3. Cook the prepared vegetables and put them in a bowl.
4. To make a balsamic vinegar, the ratio of oil and black vinegar is 1:2, add a little salt, if you have honey, you can add a little more. After mixing well, you can pour it on top of the ingredients.
5. The delicious chicken salad is ready.
There are many ways to make chicken salad, whether you like it sweet or savory, you can make it to your liking.