Some people often feel that the position of the waist is uncomfortable. The lumbar spine is equivalent to a bearing in the human body, and it basically bears pressure from all sides. Overload exercise is unavoidable. The ability of any organ to withstand is limited, and the problem of overloading will appear.
A study in 2019 showed that the low back pain rate was about 20.88% to 29.88%, which means that there are always 1-2 friends or a few people around who have back pain.
Where is the problem with back pain?
The situation of low back pain has a lot to do with occupation. Epidemiological survey found that people who do not move for a long time, such as medical work, gravity labor, vehicle driving, computer operation, etc., have the most low back pain problems.
People who work in sedentary and standing positions for a long time have low back pain mostly due to lumbar disc herniation. A survey found that the prevalence of lumbar disc herniation reached 7.62%.
In fact, the intervertebral disc of the lumbar spine is full of water, and the balance of water can maintain the elasticity of the intervertebral disc. When lying down, the pressure on the intervertebral disc is reduced, water can flow into the cone, and the intervertebral disc can be relieved.
Sitting or standing, the vertebral body of the intervertebral disc is compressed, and the water is inconvenient to discharge. When the vertebral body is under too much pressure, the intervertebral disc between the two vertebral bodies will be squeezed and deformed, which exceeds its own range. , touch the nerve, there will be a sense of touch, which is sour from top to bottom.
Ways to relieve back pain
When sitting for too long, the waist is easy to feel sore. It is recommended to apply a hot towel to the waist after returning home from get off work, because the hot compress has the effect of reducing inflammation and pain, and promoting local blood circulation, thereby relieving waist pain and other discomforts.
1. Raise your head, expand your chest, and stretch your waist.
2. Bend back and forth, bend left and right, and rotate your waist left and right.
3. Put your hands on your hips and stretch your waist back.
4. Squat exercises. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, raise your hands flat, keep your waist straight, and squat down slowly. Make sure your feet stay on the ground and your knees don't go over your toes. When squatting for the first time, you can support objects or lean against the wall, and gradually increase the number of squatting according to your own conditions, and gradually achieve deep squats.
5. Use the door frame for hanging exercises. When hanging, relax the waist and lower limbs to achieve the purpose of self-traction.
6. Go backwards. When walking backwards, the lower back muscles are tightened, which can enhance the strength of the lower back muscles.
When exercising, don't use too much force, you should be regular, gradual, and persistent.
In addition to exercise, long-term sedentary people should pay attention to the following points:
1. Correct sitting posture: Do not cross your legs or lean forward.
2. Pay attention to the selection of desks and chairs: choose the desks and chairs that suit you, and the height should be reasonable, especially for those who often use computers. Sit down for about 1 hour, get up and move for 5 to 10 minutes. You can walk, bend or turn your waist.
3. Sleeping on a hard bed: Sleeping on a hard bed is beneficial to the health of the spine. You can choose a mattress with a hardness that suits you according to your own situation.
4. Routine of work and rest: pay attention to keep warm, regular work and rest time, and insist on exercising.