Cherry is a kind of fruit that everyone is very familiar with. It has a sweet taste and a small and attractive appearance. Many people like to eat it.
There are also many people who like to pick cherries themselves during the ripening season, which not only satisfies their desire to exercise but also eats delicious fruits.
When is the best time to pick cherries?
The ripening period of cherries is from mid-May to mid-June every year, and it should be the best from late May to June 20th. Because the region is different, so the temperature is not the same, and the ripening time will be slightly different.
Cherries are generally available in May and last for a little over a month because cherries are not suitable for long-distance transportation. At the latest, the cherries will be on the market in the middle and late May, and the picking is best when they are nine ripe.
1. Choose comfortable clothing and shoes, it will be more convenient to exercise when picking.
2. Remember to wear a hat. It is the kind of hat with a good shading effect, which can not only prevent the branches from scratching the eyes and face, but also play a role in sun protection.
3. Apply skin care products, such as sunscreen, on your face, hands or other exposed areas.
4. The correct picking method is to hold the picked branches with one hand, hold the rhizome of the cherry with the other hand, and twist it down gently to reduce water loss and avoid damage to the fruit tree.
5. Do not climb tall cherry trees when picking, and pay attention to safety.
The bright red and juicy big cherries are the fruits that many people like. In addition to the delicious taste, the rich vitamins they contain are also very beautiful.
1. It is rich in iron and has a good blood-replenishing effect. The iron content of cherries is relatively high, 20-30 times higher than that of apples. Iron is the raw material for the synthesis of human hemoglobin and myoglobin, and plays an important role in human immunity, protein synthesis, energy metabolism, and other processes.
At the same time, it is closely related to the brain and nerve function, and the aging process.
2. Contains melatonin, which has obvious anti-aging effects. Cherries also contain melatonin, which doubles their anti-aging effects, making them a veritable "delicious and beautiful" fruit.
3. Rich in nutrients, beneficial to supplement the body's energy. Cherries are rich in protein, vitamins A, B, and C, as well as minerals such as potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and a variety of vitamins, low in calories, and high in fiber.
4. Cherries contain antioxidant nutrients. The latest research found that cherries also contain anthocyanins, anthocyanins, red pigments, and so on.