Lemons are native to Southeast Asia, mainly in the United States, Italy, Spain, and Greece. Lemon is a very common fruit, but few people eat it directly, soak it in water, and use it more for seasoning and decoration in dishes and drinks.
Share a treat made with lemons, guaranteed you'll love it.
a. Dried lemon.
First of all, I will introduce the production method of dried lemon, so that you can do it at home.
1. Rub the rind of the lemon with salt first.
2. Soak in salt water for more than 10 minutes.
3. Wipe off the water on the surface, and cut the lemon into 2~3mm slices, if it is too thin, it will be easily burnt.
4. Arrange the lemon slices on the grill.
5. Bake for about 2 hours. (depending on the thickness of the lemon slices)
6. You can turn the lemon slices over during baking to heat faster.
How to eat dried lemons.
Dried lemon slices can be directly soaked in water to drink. If you are a person with poor gastrointestinal function, you can choose to drink a glass of dry lemonade on an empty stomach in the morning.
b. Lemon curd.
Easy to make, come and see.
an appropriate amount of maltose
1. Rinse the lemon zest with salt.
2. Take a lemon and scrape the lemon peel for later use.
3. Squeeze the juice of two lemons.
4. Strain out the core of the lemon juice and pour it into another container.
5. Add 40ml of water.
6. Crack the eggs into yolks, add sugar to the yolks and mix well.
7. Pour the egg mixture into the lemon juice mixed with water.
8. Sieve into a small pot.
9. Add the lemon zest that was scraped earlier.
10. Add maltose.
11. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened.
12. Remove from heat to cool for a while.
13. Pour into a container, cool thoroughly, and store in the refrigerator.
How to eat.
Lemon Curd is a super easy and versatile dessert sauce to use with lemon meringue tarts, muffins, macarons, scones, cheesecake, and more.
c. Homemade lemon soda.
1. Put a spoonful of honey or sugar in the cup first.
2. Add a small amount of purified water first and let the honey or sugar melt.
3. Add two slices of lemon.
4. Add baking soda, it must be edible baking soda.
5. Quickly add a small amount of rice vinegar, then add an appropriate amount of purified water that has been refrigerated in advance, cover, and shake until the baking soda is completely dissolved. The whole act has to be quicker. Because there is not much volume, there are fewer bubbles.
6. Pour the shaken soda into a glass and drink.
d. Candied lemons.
1. Wash the sealed container and scald dry with boiling water.
2. Wash and slice the lemons.
3. Spread a layer of sugar, a layer of lemon slices, a layer of sugar, etc.
4. Cover the lid and store it in the refrigerator.
5. It can be stored for about a month.
How to eat candied lemons.
Lemon candied fruit is usually soaked in water to drink. Just take one or two pieces at a time and soak them in boiling water.
Have you learned it?