Mulberries contain some naturally acidic ingredients and a lot of unsaturated fatty acids. When these substances enter the body, they can speed up the breakdown and metabolism of excess fat in the body, and also prevent the accumulation of fat in the body to form cholesterol.
And regularly eat mulberry, can effectively prevent hyperlipidemia. It can also prevent arteriosclerosis, the human cardiovascular has a significant protective effect.
Mulberries contain natural hair conditioner and various vitamins and minerals as well as amino acids. These substances can be absorbed and used by human hair and hair follicles. Eating more mulberry can nourish the hair and prevent hair from turning white and falling off. In addition, the vitamins and minerals contained in mulberry can be absorbed by human skin cells, promote skin cell regeneration and metabolism, and nourish the skin.
Mulberries are rich in the trace element iron. It is an essential nutrient for hemoglobin regeneration in the body. It can effectively improve the body's hematopoietic ability, promote red blood cell regeneration, and can alleviate anemia. In addition, this fruit is also rich in vitamin A and some natural carotene, these substances can nourish the optic nerve, protect the retina, improve the function of the optic nerve, prevent vision loss.
The ingredients of RUtin, anthocyanin, glucose, fructose, malic acid, calcium, inorganic salts, carotene, multivitamins and niacin contained in mulberry have the effect of preventing the spread of tumor cells and the occurrence of cancer.
Mulberries contain fatty acids, mainly linoleic acid. Stearic acid and oleic acid composition. These substances have the function of decomposing fat, reducing blood lipids and preventing vascular sclerosis.
The mulberries have a sweet and sour taste, which goes well with the cheesecake. Here's a recipe for mulberries cheesecake. You can try doing it yourself.
150g cream cheese
100ml light cream
The mulberry flesh is 20 grams
20 g butter
20g granulated sugar
6 pieces of digestive biscuits
One tablet of gelatine
1. Set aside three small mousse cheese sides and base
2. Wrap the plastic hem around the shapes
3. Match with bases of different shapes for future use
4. Soften the cake and butter at room temperature, then crush the digester cake. 5
6. Spread the buttered digestive biscuits on the bottom of the base
7. Wash purple and white mulberries and then use a spoon to see
8.Break the cream cheese with warm water and break it up with a spoon. Add a small amount of lemon juice and sugar and continue to stir until it becomes a paste
9. Add the light cream in water and beat the icing sugar until it reaches 6-7 minutes
10. Add half of the whipped cream and mulberries to the cheese mixture. Stir well
11. Add the remaining half of the light cream to the cold water to soak. Remove the gelatine flakes from the heat insulation and mix well
12. Pour the batter into the edge of the mousse and pour 8 minutes to the top, then refrigerate for 6 hours