Nowadays, with the prosperity of people's life, they can use their spare time to pursue new ideas of life, enrich their spiritual life, and increase the pressure of life, which makes more and more people like adventure travel.
Adventure travel refers to a group of adventure sports activities that take the natural environment as the venue, have an adventurous nature and have a strong sense of experience and participation. Adventure travel is a subdivision of outdoor in-depth travel. It is distinguished from traditional outdoor in-depth travel by incorporating adventure elements and choosing non-traditional transportation methods to travel.
Mountain adventure travel is the most common type of adventure travel. Mountain adventure tourism is a unique tourism mode, and most mountain areas are usually located in relatively closed and fragile ecological areas.
The earliest mountain adventure travel occurred in Austria, thanks to the fact that 63% of the country's land area is made up of Alpine highlands and mountains. Austria is full of picturesque alpine trails, safe rock adventures and cozy mountain ranch chalets, and summer vacations here are exciting.
These terrains offer many opportunities for hikers and climbers alike. Numerous expedition routes pass through picturesque landscapes with clear mountain streams and boisterous waterfalls. There are also some climbing itineraries in the higher Alps that are exciting, fun and adventurous.
On a summer hike, with picturesque alpine trails and safe rock adventures in place, you can experience what nature has done in perfect mood. Even the locals who live here like to walk into the mountains.
But mountain adventure travel is not that simple, and there are many caveats.
1. Pay attention to the weather. Find out how the weather changes during this time of the year in the area you want to visit. You should fully understand the geographical conditions of the place you are going to, and be prepared for all kinds of unexpected events. For example, when climbing a mountain, be prepared for emergencies such as avalanches and slips.
2. Find out if your peers are like-minded and have a wealth of relevant experience.
3. Do what you can. If you have not reached the level of national first-level athletes, it is best not to easily climb to an altitude of 6,000 meters above sea level.
4. Bring outdoor equipment prepared in advance. Hiking shoes, hiking shoes, jackets, trekking poles, outdoor backpacks, and outdoor water bottles are necessary equipment. Campers should also bring tents, sleeping bags, and mats.
5. Bring enough daily necessities, have corresponding first aid supplies, and master certain first aid methods.
6. It cannot be organized on its own, and must be led by relevant qualified units to ensure safety.
7. Before departure, be sure to contact the relevant rescue personnel nearby in case of unexpected events.
8. The purchase of tents should be based on their own purposes, such as summer, non-snow season, snow season or four seasons; the number of people the tent can accommodate; the space you want to have; the weight of the tent; the acceptable price, etc.
When we are ready, we can start our mountain adventure trip.