Today, with the accelerated pace of life, fast food is more and more popular among people. Chicken chops are fast to make, easy to eat, and the chicken chops have a large portion and a strong sense of satiety, which is exactly what people need.
The chicken chop looks good from the outside, the fried meat is golden and looks good. The taste is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, crispy and delicious, and it is very delicious when you bite into the crispy and delicate meat.
And chicken chops are rich in flavors, such as spicy flavor, curry flavor, etc., which can meet the needs of people with different tastes.
Now people's quality of life is improving, and they are running on the road of pursuing delicious food. They have higher requirements for food. In addition to reducing hunger, they also need to satisfy their taste buds. Chicken chops meet this requirement.
There is no technical difficulty in chicken chop, we can make it ourselves at home, and the materials we need are very simple. Let's learn how to make fried chicken chop today!
a chicken breast
2 tablespoons cornstarch
moderate amount of bread crumbs
1 piece ginger
2 cloves garlic
1 scoop light soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Cut the chicken breast into three pieces, use the back of the knife to loosen the meat, and break up the eggs for later use.
2. Slice the garlic, shred the ginger, add shredded ginger, sliced garlic, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and black pepper to the chicken breast, and marinate evenly for more than 2 hours. The longer the time, the better the flavor.
3. Dip the marinated chicken breast with cornstarch on both sides, coat with a layer of egg liquid, and then pat on the bread crumbs, pat more on both sides and press down with your hands.
4. The oil temperature is 60% hot, put the chopsticks in to make small bubbles, put in the chicken chops, fry on low heat until golden brown on both sides, remove, and place on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
5. Cut into small pieces, squeeze tomato sauce, and if you like spicy food, you can sprinkle some chili powder.
The cooked chicken chops are crispy, tender and juicy, but only eating chicken chops is not nutritionally balanced. We can mix some lettuce, tomatoes, eggs and other fresh ingredients to increase our dietary fiber and protein intake.
There are many benefits of eating chicken chops, let's find out together!
1. Improve the spleen and stomach
Chicken can improve the function of the spleen and stomach, and effectively improve the loss of appetite and indigestion caused by the weakness of the spleen and stomach.
2. Happy mood
Eating chicken chops can please our mood, relieve our work or stress, and the crispy taste brought by fried food can greatly enhance people's happy mood. Eating some common foods occasionally makes us feel tired, and chicken chops can stimulate our taste buds very well.
Chicken chops are delicious and should not be eaten too much. Fried chicken chops have the characteristics of high salt, high calorie, and high oil. If you eat too much fried chicken chop, it may be bad for your health.
With a reasonable diet and balanced nutrition, we can enjoy the happiness that food brings us!