The fruit of avocado is a kind of fruit with high nutritional value, which contains a variety of vitamins, rich fatty acids and protein and high contents of sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium and other elements.
Its nutritional value is comparable to cream, and even has the laudatory name of "forest cream". It is generally eaten as fruit, and it is also made into dishes and cans.
Avocado has a high fat content, which contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids, which can not only strengthen the stomach and clear intestines, but also reduce cholesterol and blood lipids, and protect the cardiovascular and liver systems. Avocado is one of the good sources of nutrition for people who want to lose weight because it absorbs very little carbon and water.
The content of carbohydrates is 8.64, in which the content of dietary fiber is 6.8g/100g, the proportion of insoluble fiber is about 70%, and the proportion of soluble fiber is 30%.
Insoluble fiber can accelerate the speed of food passing through the digestive tract, promote intestinal peristalsis and maintain intestinal regularity.
At the same time, it can also increase the volume of feces, help the intestinal tract discharge food residues and other wastes, avoid intestinal inflammation (diverticulitis), and treat constipation.
The soluble fiber in avocado is a favorite food for intestinal flora. These soluble fibers can be fermented in the large intestine, providing a large number of nutrients for the intestinal flora.
Avocados rich in dietary fiber can prevent intestinal diseases and can make a lot of delicious food, and you can use avocados and toast in the morning.
1. Pan-fry your favorite European bags or toast until slightly burnt. If you have an oven at home, bake at 150 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
2. Cut the ripe avocado in half to enucleate and dig it out with a spoon.
3. If the green avocados bought home feel hard, take a bag of avocados and stew them with ripe bananas or apples for 1-3 days. Apples and bananas will release ethylene and ripen avocados.
Sprinkle the avocado with a little salt and black pepper, squeeze in a little lemon juice, and grind it into mud with a fork or roller.
4. Put an edible fresh egg into the strainer and filter out the thinner egg whites.
Filtering this step can help you to make the same kind of fried eggs in the restaurant with round edges.
5. Pour a little olive oil into the pot and heat it over low heat. The palms are 5-7 cm high and feel slightly hot.
6. Pour the eggs into the pot, with the help of a spatula, put the yolk in the middle and season with a little salt.
7. When the edges of the eggs are set, pour a tablespoon of water in the blank area of the pan, cover the pot and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
8. Baked Toast put fried eggs, covered with avocado paste, sprinkled with a little black pepper and chopped nuts, and a delicious and nutritious breakfast was finished.